TABUNG KORBAN & KORBAN APPS PROGRAMME BY
PROVET GROUP OF COMPANIES SDN. BHD.
Thank you for using PROVET service at www.tabungkorban.com subject to the terms and conditions that constitute our Delivery Policy.
DELIVERY PROCESSING TIME
1. Delivery of the qurban shall be made to the address specified by the customer in its order. The qurban delivery order is processed up to 14 business days depending on qurban availability, location of delivery and transport availability.
2. The customer should specify the delivery time and place and should be ready to accept the delivery subject to transport availability to the specified location. In the event the transporter is unable to make the delivery due to inability to locate the delivery place or unable to contact the buyer at the determine date and time (after one hour), and need to transport the qurban back to the feedlot farm or stored at cold storage. The customer agree that the Transportation and storage charges will be charged to the invoice provided to secure the transaction as follows:-
|Delivery method||Transport and Labour Charges||Cold Storage and charges||Feedlot charges|
|Lorry||The same transportation charges shall apply for the delivery twice.||As per service provider charges||As per feedlot owner charges|
|Cold Transport||The same transportation charges shall apply for the delivery twice.|
The same transportation Charges shall apply for subsequent delivery.
|As per service provider charges||As per feedlot owner charges|
3. If PROVET are experiencing a high volume of orders, delivery may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days for delivery. Delivery delays can occasionally occur. If there will be a significant delay in delivery of your order, PROVET will contact you via email or telephone where Refund Policy shall apply.
4. The price stated in the cart is not inclusive of Sales and Service Tax(SST) imposed by the Royal Customs Department of Malaysia. SST will be added to your order (if any). All SST fees imposed are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
ISSUE DURING TRANSPORT
5. Provet via tabungkorban.com shall be responsible to Customer for issues arising due to transportation of the qurban.However, if the issue arise (death of livestock) due to the inability of the Customer to accept the delivery at the specified location, time and date, www.tabungkurban.com is considered to have delivered the qurban and absolved from any liability arising therefrom. Risk of damage to or loss of the qurban shall pass to the Customer at the time of delivery or if the Customer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the qurban, the time when Provet has delivered the qurban.
6. If the Customer fails to take delivery of the qurban (otherwise than by reason of any cause beyond the Provet’s reasonable control or by reason of Provet’s fault) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Provet, Provet may sell the qurban at the best price readily obtainable and (after deducting all reasonable storage, transportation and other expenses) account to the Customer for the excess over the price under the Contract provided the price has been paid in cleared funds in full or charge the Customer for any shortfall below the price under the Contract; or terminate the Contract and claim damages.